I want to take a nap.
我真想睡个午觉。
I’m going to lie down.
我去躺一会儿。
You’re pretending to be asleep.
你在装睡啊!
Were you sleeping?
你睡着了吗?
No, I was awake.
没有,还没睡呢。
Will you change the baby’s diaper?
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Do you need to pee?
想尿尿吗? *主要对小孩子用。
It’s time to go wee-wee.
该尿尿了。 *主要对小孩子用。
Peekaboo!
*孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo.
胳肢胳肢。 *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
Let’s play catch.
我们来投球吧。
The water is leaking.
漏水了。
It’s so dusty.
全是灰呀。
It’s stuffy in this room.
这间屋子通风真差。
It’s drafty in this room.
这个房间很通风。
Will you feed the dog?
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
你去遛遛狗吧?
Take care of my brother and sister.
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。
Please water the plants.
给植物浇点水。
What a mess!
啊!怎么这么乱呀!
Help me.
帮帮我吧。
Clean up your room.
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Help me clean up the house.
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
We’re out of dish detergent.
洗涤灵用完啦。
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
你能把衣服晾上吗?
Will you help me fold up the clothes?
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
Please sweep the floor.
把地扫扫。
Please scrub the sink.
把厨房的池子洗干净。
I have to vacuum my room。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
Please dust the shelves。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please mop the floor.
请拖拖地。
Will you iron the shirt?
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
I have to iron my skirt.
我的裙子得熨了。
Let’s go grocery shopping.
我们去超市买东西吧。
The park was crowded.
公园里人挤人。
Can you baby-sit tonight?
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
上一篇:
下一篇: