I made it!
我赶上了!
Be punctual!
要严格遵守时间。
You are late again.
你又迟到了。
I was only late by five minutes.
我只迟到了5分钟。
Did you punch in?
打出勤卡了吗? *上班时。
Did you punch out?
打出勤卡了吗?*下班时。
Let me check my schedule.
让我看看我的日程安排。
I’ve got so much to do.
我有好多事要干。
I’m pressed for time.
我的时间安排很紧。
I’m an ordinary office worker.
我是个普通的公司职员。
The work doesn’t need much effort.
这工作不太费事。
Don’t neglect your duties!
干活别偷懒。
I take charge of the west side.
西区由我负责。
I’m done with the work.
我已结束那项工作了。
I can still work for a long time.
我还能工作好长时间呢。
Our boss has been fired.
我们的上司被解雇了。
Please staple these together.
请把这个订在一起。
Would you copy these papers?
能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?
This copy machine doesn’t work.
复印机有毛病了。
I think it ran out of paper.
我想复印机是没纸了。
When is this due?
付款截止到什么时候?
It’s due on the thirtieth.
付款日期截止到30号。
Let’s take a break.
我们休息一会儿吧。
Get me a cup of coffee, will you?
能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
您想喝杯咖啡吗?
It looks like it’s going to be a long meeting, doesn’t it?
看来会议要开长时间了,是吧?
That would be great.
那真是太好了。
The meeting went well.
会议开得很成功。
It’s almost lunchtime.
快到午饭时间了。
I did all I could do.
我已经尽了最大的努力了。
We took an hour lunch break.
我们有1小时的午休时间。
Are you impressed?
你觉得印象深刻吗?
Let’s get started.
我们开始吧。
Please underline the important items.
请在重要事项的下面划线。
I can’t leave this job at the moment.
现在我不能放下这个工作。
Check.
好,没问题!
I’m too busy to bother with such details.
我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。
Would you get to the point?
你能把要点说得再清楚点儿吗?
I’m so busy, I’d really appreciate any help I could get.
我忙得四脚朝天。
Please do it all over again.
全部重做。
Don’t slack off!
别偷懒!
Fax this paper to Mr. Tanaka.
把这个给田中先生传真过去。
Do your best!
尽你的全力!
Please hand the document in to me.
请把那份文件交给我。
Don’t work too hard.
悠着点儿。
This is a piece of work I can be proud of.
这是我的得意之作。
Pull yourself together.
打起精神来。
I can’t find my white-out.
我找不到我的涂改液了。
You can count on me.
你可以找我呀!
Are you working overtime tonight?
今晚你加班吗?
I don’t even have time to catch my breath.
连喘口气的工夫都没有。
Business is business.
工作就是工作,不能讲私情。
What’s keeping you?
你怎么耽搁了?
He’s a hard worker.
他是个努力工作的人。
Changing jobs is the only way out.
换个工作是惟一的解决办法。
You’re overworking.
你超负荷工作了。
You’d better work harder.
你应该更加努力工作。
Finish this report today!
今天必须完成这份报告。
I’m a workaholic.
我是个工作狂。
When is the paper due?
报告截止到几号?
I don’t know how to fill out this form.
我不知道这张表怎么填。
I’ve got so much to do.
我有很多事要做。
How do I fill out this form?
这张表怎么填?
There’s a lot of work piled up on my desk.
瞧我桌上堆了一堆的事儿。
Can you help me with this form?
您能帮我填一下这张表吗?
We’ll fake it.
差不多就得了。
All done!
全都做完了。
It’s been a long day.
今天忙了一天。
I can’t make an exception for you.
我不能为你破例。
It’s dark outside already.
外边天都黑了。
Let’s finish up.
就干到这儿吧。
I’ve just finished work.
正好工作刚做完。
Today’s payday!
今天发工资。
Let’s have a drink.
我们一起去喝一杯吧。
Thanks for your hard work.
你辛苦了。
I hope you don’t mind my leaving now.
我先走了。
Sorry for interrupting.
对不起,打断一下。
May I interrupt ?
打扰一下可以吗?
Mr. Smith is on line one.
史密斯先生在1号线听电话。
I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
我已经和青木先生约好了。
What floor is ABC on?
ABC公司在几楼?
Where are the elevators?
电梯在哪儿?
上一篇:
下一篇: