Now let’s discuss the terms of payment.
现在来讨论付款条件。
What is your regular practice concerning the terms of payment?
你们一般采用什么付款方式?
Is a letter of credit OK?
用信用卡可以吗?
I’m afraid not. We don’t generally accept a letter of credit.
恐怕不行,我们一般不采用信用卡。
Then, how about 50% by L C and the rest by D P?
那么,50%用信用证支付,其余用付款交单支付,怎么样?
I’m sorry. For these large orders, we insist on payment by L C.
对不起。对于这样金额大的订单,我们坚持用信用证支付。
We’ll open a letter of credit if you promise to effect shipment one month earlier.
如果你方答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证。
But your L C must reach us 30 days before delivery.
但交货前30天,我们必须要收到你们的信用证。
We promise. Can we pay for our imports in RMB?
我们答应。请问,我们能否用人民币付款?
Sure, but never before have we had payment in RMB.
当然可以,不过我们从来没有用过人民币付款。
We prefer to have payment in US dollars. It may be difficult for us to do so.
我们用美元付款。用人民币支付可能有些困难。
Is it all right if I use a letter of credit?
如果我使用信用证,没关系吧?
Do you mind if I pay in RMB?
你们介意我付人民币吗?
Is cash all right?
现金可以吗?
上一篇:
下一篇: