But as exporters of a complete plant,
但是,作为成套设备出口商,
we would like to have our investments returned as early and safely as possible.
我们总想尽早而又安全地收回我们的投资。
I can understand that.
我们能理解。
But you may rest assured that the payment is guaranteed.
但是你尽可以放心,我们的付款是有保障的。
Do you have any suggestions?
你们有什么建议吗?
To help us make this transaction possible,
是的,为了促成这笔交易,
I propose issuing a time draft for US $ 100,000.
我建议开具价值10万美元的远期汇票。
When will this time draft fall due?
期票什么时候到期?
This time draft will fall due at the end of this year.
这张期票年底到期。
You may accept this draft by signing.
请你们签字"承兑。
Where do I sign this?
我签在哪里?
Here, on the last page.
这儿,在最后一页上。
Thank you for your good cooperation.
谢谢你们的大力合作。
What are your terms?
你的条件是什么?
What kind of payment terms can you offer?
您要什么样的付款方式?
Now that the technical problems have been settled,
既然有关技术问题已经解决,
I hope to come back to the mode of payment.
我希望回过头来讨论付款方式。
What do you think of the terms of payment?
关于付款条件你们有什么意见?
We would adopt payment by instalments for our present practice,
这次交易我们将采取分期付款方式,
which we made clear at the beginning of the negotiation.
关于这一点,我们早在开始谈判时期就讲明了。
To honor an order of big size like yours, it’s beyond our financial capability.
执行象你们这样一个庞大的订货,超过了我们的财务能力。
Payment by instalments is one of the terms of payment that has been accepted.
分期付款是通常被接受的一种付款方式。
You may well say so.
你可以这么说。
上一篇:
下一篇: