Otherwise, they’ll not be considered.
否则不予受理。
If negotiaton fails, then what?
万一谈判破裂,怎么办?
When no settlement can be reached, the disputes shall be submitted for arbitration.
如果协商得不到解决,应将争议提交仲裁。
The arbitration decision shall be final and binding on both parties.
仲裁裁决是最终的,对双方均有约束。
Of course. But it’s still best to attempt to settle disputes without invoking arbitration.
当然。不过,最好还是不通过仲裁来解决争议。
You’re right.
你说得对。
Are all the answers here to your satisfaction?
这里所有的答复都令您满意吗?
That’s very well.
非常满意!
Please tell me about it right way.
请立即告诉我是什么。
How do you find the answers?
你觉得这些答复如何?
I’d like to talk with you about something troublesome.
我想同你谈点麻烦事。
What’s that?
什么事?
About the quality of 500 cartons of tin food we ordered last time.
是关于我们上次定购的500箱罐头食品的质量问题。
Any trouble with them?
有什么问题?
Yes. They reached us yesterday.
是的,昨天我们收到这批货物。
But we found nearly half on them were mouldy. We can’t accept them anyway.
但是我们发现差不多一半发了霉。无论如何我们不能接受。
How’s that?
怎么是这样?
We haven’t had any complaint of this kind. Is there any evidence.
我们还从未听过这样的抱怨。有什么证据呢?
Yes. Here’s the survey report issued by the Health Office, which is absolutely reliable.
有。这是由卫生检疫所签发的检验报告,它是绝对可靠的。
It’s beyond my comprehension!
真不可思议!
You know, the goods were inspected by the Commodities Inspection Office before shipment.
你知道,这批货物在装船前是经过商品检验局检验的。
They concluded that the goods were of good quality and proved no problem.
他们断定货物质地优良,并证明没有任何问题。
I guess they must have inspected only part of the goods, but not the whole.
我猜想,他们检查的只是部分货物,而不是全部。
Considering the friendly relation between us,
鉴于我们之间的友好关系,
we’re prepared to meet your claim for the loss according to the contract.
我们准备按合同赔偿贵方的损失。
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
谢谢你们对此事的理解和合作。
With some of our stuff?
与我们的东西有关?
What’s the nature of the problem?
是什么样的问题?
Do you have any evidence?
你有什么证据?
Have you got any proofs?
你们有证据吗?
I’m not quite familiar with the claim and arbitration in international trade.
我对国际贸易的索赔与仲裁不够熟悉。
Would you please account for these problems?
请你谈谈这些问题,好吗?
Anything particular you want to know? Let me hear about it.
有什么特别问题你需要了解吗?说来让我听听。
Please give me a general view first, will you?
首先,请给我一个大概的介绍,行吗?
Generally speaking, we hold all disputes should be settled through friendly negotiations.
一般来说,我们主张所有争论通过友好协商解决。
That’s right. What should we do when we find a shortage in the shipment?
这很对。要是我们发现货物短缺,该怎么办?
First you must find out the clause of the quality problems and furnish sufficient evidence.
首先你的查查有关质量问题的条款,并提供足够的证据。
If the problem is in the goods itself, you may make a claim on the supplier.
如果问题在货物本身,你可以向供货方提出索赔。
If it is caused by the transportation?
如果是由运输造成的呢?
Claim concerning transportation should be referred to the shiping company.
涉及运输问题,应当向船运公司提出索赔。
What’s the deadline for claim?
索赔的有效期多长?
Claims, if any, must be made within 30 days after the arrival of the goods.
索赔必须在货物抵达目的地后30天内提出。
上一篇:
下一篇: