If you want my advice,I don’t think you should go.
如果你想要我的忠告,我不认为你应该去。
I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
我建议你撕破信再来一遍。
It’s only a suggestion,and you can do what you please.
它仅仅是一个建议,你能做你喜欢的东西。
Let me give you a little fatherly advice.
让我给你有点如父亲般的忠告。
If you don’t like it ,I wish you would say so.
如果你不喜欢,我想要你这样说。
Please don’t take offense.I only wanted to tell you what I think.
请别生气我仅仅想要告诉你我的想法。
In my opinion,the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.
按照我的意见,房子不值他们正在问的价格。
My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
我感觉你应该今晚呆在家。
It’s none of my business,but I think you ought to work harder.
它是不关我的事,但是我认为你应该努力工作。
In general,my reaction is favorable.
总的来说,我的反应是有利的。
If you don’t take my advice,you’ll be sorry.
如果你不接受我的忠告,你将会遗憾的。
I’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
我总是尝试不干预你的私事。
I’m old enough to make up my own mind.
我是够年纪做自己的决定了。
Thanks for the advice,but this is something I have to figure out myself.
谢谢忠告,但是这必须由我自己解决。
He won’t pay attention to anybody.You’re just wasting your breath.
他不会注意任何人.你只是在浪费你的时间。
上一篇:
下一篇: