I would be honored to be shown around your factory.
若能看一下你们工厂我将会深感荣幸。
Would you please lead me to look around your factory?
您能领我参观一下工厂吗?
OK. I’ll show you around. Let’s go outside.
可以,我带您转一转。走吧。
Your buildings are very large, aren’t they?
你们的厂房很大,对吗?
Yes, they are. We’re still expanding.
是的,我们还要扩建。
What’s the long buildings?
那座长形的建筑是什么?
That’s the recreation center and restaurant.
那是娱乐中心和餐馆。
Would you mind showing me your showroom?
您可以带我参观一下展室吗?
Of course. It’s on the fifth floor of Building No.4. Let’s go there.
当然可以。展室在四号楼五层,我们上去吧。
Are all these goods made in your factory?
所有这些货物都是贵厂生产的吗?
Yes, most of them are, except for the plastic parts.
对,除了塑料制品其他都是。
I see. By the way, how many people are working in your factory now?
哦,我知道了。顺便问一下,现在贵厂有多少在职职工?
We have around 3,000 workers.
大约有3000名职工。
Would you do me a favour look around your factory?
能否帮忙带我看一下你们工厂?
I would be appriciated to take a look around your factory.
如能看一下你们工厂我会很感激的。
上一篇:
下一篇: