We’ll start a claim with the shipping company.
我们会向货运公司着手申请赔偿的。
We’ll wait and see what they say.
看看他们怎么说吧。
Just whose fault is this damage?
这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?
The order was in good shape when it left out factory.
货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。
It certainly didn’t arrive here that way.
送到这儿时可不是那样!
We’ll make it right with you, of course.
真相如何,我们一定会让你知道。
How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?
损坏的那一部分就算便宜一点,如何?
What kind of price did you have in mind?
你说多少呢?
I was thinking of 40% off.
打个6折吧。
That will probably be ok.
应该可以吧。
I’m sorry, but I don’t think this damage is our fault.
抱歉,不过我不认为这次的损坏是我们的错。
What do you mean?
你这话是什么意思?
上一篇:
下一篇: