Are you sure you sent the full order?
你确定货全部都出来了?
Yes, why?
是的。怎么样呢?
We seem to be three packages short.
好像少了三大箱。
You’d better check with the shipper.
你最好向货运公司查查看。
We’re sorry, but we cannot allow your claim.
对不起,我无法接受你的赔偿要求。
Why not?
为什么?
The material was not damaged by us.
东西不是我们损坏的。
We’ll have to talk this over some more.
这件事我们得好好地再谈一谈。
What about our claim?
我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
Our shipping manager is looking into it.
我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。
When will we hear something from him?
什么时候会有消息呢?
On, in just a day or two, I think.
哦,我想就这一、两天吧。
Here is the final settlement for your claim.
你的赔偿问题终于解决了。
Thanks, we appreciate the fast work.
谢谢你们这么快就办好了。
We only hope we won’t have this kind of problem again.
我们仅希望不会再有这样的事情发生。
That goes for us too.
我们也是这么希望?
上一篇:
下一篇: