Would you like to discuss it over lunch, Mr. Smith?
史密斯先生,吃饭时再讨论好吗?
OK.
好的。
Please sit down, Mr. Mark.
请坐吧,马克先生。
Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.
谢谢您为我特意准备如此丰盛的晚餐。
Don’t mention it. What would you like to drink?
别客气,想喝点什么?
Brandy, please.
白兰地。
OK, let’s begin. To our friendship!
可以,开始吧,为了友谊!
Bottoms up!
干杯!
Would you like to eat with chopsticks?
你愿意用筷子吗?
Yes, let me try. Oh, it’s difficult. Will you show me how to do it?
好吧,让我试试吧!哦,真不容易。能教我怎么用吗?
Look, this way. Yes, that’s right. Now let’s try some of this chicken.
请看,这样。对,完全正确。来吃点鸡肉。
Thank you. It’s delicious.
谢谢,味道很好。
Help yourself, please.
请随便。
I like Chinese food very much and I think Chinese cooking is the best in the world.
我非常喜欢中国饭菜,并且我认为中国的烹饪是世界上最好的。
I think your food is very tasty, too.
我想你们的饭菜也是非常可口的。
Would you like to join me for lunch?
跟我一起吃午餐吗?
How about going out for a bit to eat?
去吃点东西怎么样?
You must be hungry by now.
你现在一定饿了。
Don’t stand on ceremony, make yourself at home.
别客气,随便吃。
Do have some more, there’s plenty left.
多吃一点,还有很多呢!
上一篇:
下一篇: