I’m calling to confirm our luncheon appointment.
我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事。
It’s tomorrow at twelve o’clock, right?
是明天12点吧?
Yes, that’s right.
是的,没错。
I’ll be there.
我会去的。
I’m sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.
真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会。
I’m sorry to hear that.
真遗憾。
I have pressing business to attend to.
我有紧急的事情要处理。
No problem. we’ll make it later in the month.
没关系,这个月改天再说吧。
I need to change the time we meet for lunch.
我需要更改我们见面吃午饭的时间。
What time would be good for you?
什么时间你合适呢?
I’ll be about half an hour late.
我大概要慢半个小时。
Good, I’ll see you there at 12:30.
好的,十二点我会在那儿与你碰面。
上一篇:
下一篇: