Here is our draft contract.
这是我们草拟的合同。
We think all the terms should meet with common agreement.
我们认为,所有的条款都应当取得一致意见。
Do you have any questions in mind about them, Mr. Martin?
你还有什么问题吗,马丁先生?
It contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiation.
这基本上包括了我们谈判中取得一致的条款。
But there are one point which I’d like to bring up about the packing.
不过还有一点我得提出来,关于包装问题。
How would you pack the goods we have ordered?
你们对我们这批订货如何包装?
I’m afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for transport by sea.
我担心这种纸箱,用于远洋运输,不够结实。
Well, that’s just what I’m going to say.
这正是我需要说明的。
Now, let me explain one point to you.
现在,让我就这一点进行说明。
Very well.
很好。
Now, we always use different packing for different goods.
我们一向是不同的货物用不同的包装。
And take measures to reinforce them. Please set your mind at rest.
并采取措施加固。请放心好了。
OK. Since you put it this way. I’ll have to comply.
好吧。既然你这么说,我只好同意了。
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
谢谢你的理解和合作。
Then, when shall we sign the contract?
那么,我们什么时候签合同?
We may revise it this evening, and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning.
今天晚上我们修改一下并做好准备,明天早上正式签订。
Perfect.
太好了。
Let’s congratulate ourselves that this transaction has been made.
让我们祝贺这次交易圆满成功。
I am for that.
我赞成。
Yor’re quite right.
您说得对。
Under those terms, we can accept it.
如果那些条款没问题,我们可以接受。
If the lease period could be extended, then the terms will be acceptable.
如果租限能够延长,我们就能接受这些条件。
Under these conditions of payment,-
在这种付款条件下,-
Good morning, Mr. Zhou. Take a seat, please. What can I do for you?
早上好,周先生。请坐。有什么事吗?
Well, I have a proposition for you. I think you know our company. This is my card.
我给你提个建议。我想先请您了解一下我们公司。名片。
Oh, yes, I know the name.
呵,我听说过贵公司。
But I’ve never had the pleasure of doing any business with you.
可是同贵公司尚无业务往来。
No, but I hope you will from now on.
是的,还没有。不过我希望从现在起就会有。
Our company has had a big business in Chinese arts and crafts.
我们公司经营大宗中国工艺品。
And we hope to have joint venture with your company.
我希望同贵公司进行合资经营。
We are quite interested in the joint venture.
我们对合资经营很感兴趣。
Would you tell me some more details?
你能讲得详细点吗?
Sure. We are thinking of a joint venture with you in selling Chinese arts.
当然。我们正在考虑和你们公司合资经营一起卖中国工艺品。
Is it possible for you to go into it in more details?
能否解释得更详细一点?
Could you put that into more specific terms?
您能不能说得明确一点?
Could you explain it more precisely for us?
您可不可以讲得详细一点?
上一篇:
下一篇: