All right, let’s get down to business.
好,我们来谈正事吧。
We’ll place a trial order with you for 300 cases of pork luncheon meat.
我们想试定300箱罐装午餐肉。
What’s your idea of price?
价格如何?
The best we can do is $ 165 per case CIF.
最优惠价格是每箱CIF165美金。
It’s been my experience that I agree that yours are of better quality.
根据我的经验来看,你们的产品质量的确较好。
But your price is still on the high side even if taking quality into consideration.
就算考虑质量上的因素,你们的价格还是高。
Let’s have your counter-offer?
那你给个价吧。
How about $ 140 per case?
每箱140美元怎么样?
I appreciate your counter-offer, but find it too low.
谢谢你的还价,但我觉得太低了。
Maybe we can compromise on this.
也许我们还可以协商一下。
How about meeting each other half-way with the price gap?
我们折衷一下如何?
The gap is too wide to be filled. The largest cut we can offer is 5%.
价格差距太大,我们最多降价5%。
So you really don’t see your way to get it down a bit?
你真的不能再降一点了吗?
No, I’m sorry. This is our rock-bottom price.
很抱歉,这是我们的最低价格。
And it is in fact more advantageous than others.
而且比其他人的价格都优惠得多。
If you find it unworkable, we have no other choice but to call the deal off.
如果不行的话,我们只好放弃了。
OK. Your offer si 5%. I think you have yourself of a deal.
好的,你们降价5%,我们就这样说定了。
According to my experience, I agree that yours are of better quality.
有我的经验来判定你们的产品的确较好。
It’s a deal.
成交了!
Then it’s settled.
就这样定了。
We have brought this transaction to a successful conclusion.
我们已成功地达成了协议。
Why don’t we compromise on this?
为什么我们不折衷一下?
Can we meet halfway on this?
我们是否能各让一半?
上一篇:
下一篇: