I wish you wouldn’t play the TV so loud.
希望你不要把电视机开得这么响。
Sorry. Were you trying to sleep?
对不起。你想睡觉吗?
Yes. And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records /CDs.
是的。还有,随便想起一件事,要是你想借用我的唱片,请先问一声。
I’m sorry. You’re right. I should have asked.
对不起。你说得对,我本该先问一声的。
Do you think you could keep the noise down?
你看能不能小声一些?
I’m sorry. Am I keeping you awake?
对不起。我吵得你睡不着了吗?
Yes. And another thing, would you mind not making long distance calls?
是的。还有一件事,请你别打长途电话了,好吗?
I’m sorry. I thought you wouldn’t mind.
对不起,我还以为你不在乎呢。
That radio’s pretty loud. Could you turn it down, please?
收音机太响了,你能把声音开小一点吗?
Sorry. Was I disturbing you?
对不起,我刚才打扰你了吗?
Yes. And something else, please don’t borrow my clothes without asking.
是的。还有一件事,没问过我,请别拿我的衣服。
Sorry, I guess I wasn’t thinking. I won’t do it again.
对不起。我对这事没想过,下次不这样了。
You don’t have to play that record /CD so loud, do you?
你不一定要把唱片放得那么响,对吧?
I’m sorry. Has it been bothering you?
对不起,打扰你了?
Yes. And please ask me the next time you want to use something.
是的。另外,如果下次要用什么东西,请先问我一声。
I’m sorry. I meant to ask you.
对不起。我本想问你的。
上一篇:
下一篇: