When would you be available to start work here?
你什么时候可以开始来这边上班?
I am available as soon as possible.
我随时都可以上班。
Why are you leaving your present job?
你为什么要放弃目前的工作?
Management changed and we did not get along.
经理换人,而我们又处不来。
So, you were fired?
如此,你是被炒鱿鱼了?
Yes, they let me go. Because I did not agree with their business philosophy.
是的,他们让我走。因为我不同意他们的经营理念。
What do you think about your qualifications?
你认为你能胜任工作吗?
I know about how business is done here.
我认为这方面比较在行。
And I am a hard worker when I have something challenging to do.
并且在遇到挑战性的工作时,我是个很努力的人。
Have you ever done any work in this field?
你曾经干过这一行吗?
I’ve been employed as a clerk in ABC Company since 1992.
从1992年我就在ABC公司作职员。
What made you decide to change job?
是什么使你决定更换工作?
Because the job was not challenging enough.
因为那份工作挑战性不够。
Why do you plan to leave the present job?
你为什么打算离开现在的工作?
Why do you want to leave your current employment?
你为什么希望离开目前的工作?
Why do you want to resign your position as secretary?
你为什么想辞去秘书的职务?
What’s the reason why you left your previous employer?
你离开原来那个雇主的原因是什么?
What made you change your job so frequently?
为什么你经常转工?
Why were you out of work for so long?
你为何这么久没有工作?
I plan to leave the present job in order to be able to get into the advertising business.
我想离开目前的工作是为了进入广告业务以寻求发展。
I would like to get a more specialized job.
我想获得一份更加专业化的工作。
I liked the work. However, the firm is too small for me to widen my experience.
我喜欢那份工作。但那家公司太小,难以增加我的经验。
上一篇:
下一篇: