If things were to be done twice all would be wise.
事事倘能做两次,人人都可称明智。
If two men ride on a horse, one must ride behind.
两人同骑一马,必有一人在后。
If we are bound to forgive an enemy we are not bound to trust him.
如果我们决定宽恕一个敌人,但决不能相信他。
If we are bound to forgive an enemy,we are not bound to trust him.
即便我们决心宽恕敌人,也决不能相信敌人。
If we cannot get what we like, we have to like what we can get.
随遇而安。
If wise men play the fool, they do it with a vengeance.
智者干傻事,愚蠢到极点。
If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.
愿望不等于事实。
If wishes were horses,beggars might ride.
愿望若是马,乞丐也可乘;愿望难成事实。
If you agree to carry the calf, they’ll make you carry the cow.
得寸进尺。
If you always say NO,never be married.
常常说“不”字,永远难结婚。
上一篇:
下一篇: