The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
上一篇:
下一篇: