We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
上一篇:
下一篇: