Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
You are welcome.
不客气。
The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
上一篇:
下一篇: