I’ll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。
Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?
How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?
Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
Would you please tell me your phone number so that we’ll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?
Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。
Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。
How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?
上一篇:
下一篇: