We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
我们减少到每台8。7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
Your unit price seems fair enough, but we’re hoping for a higher discount rate.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
What’s the best price you’re prepared to offer for your product?
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
It depends on the quantity ordered.
这要根据所订的数量而定。
What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
How much do you charge per unit?
你们每件要价多少呢?
What’s your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
上一篇:
下一篇: