When could we typically expect delivery?
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
We’ll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
Shall we start the meeting now?
我们现在开始开会好吗?
Thank you for attending today’s meeting.
谢谢你出席今天的会议。
The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
Let’s look at the agenda and talk the first item.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
上一篇:
下一篇: