It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。
I’d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。
The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。
We’re aiming its price for $ 98.
我们订价为98美元。
To answer the first part of your question, I’d like to say that our studies were very extensive.
你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。
If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。
Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
I’m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
上一篇:
下一篇: