We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。
The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven’t received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。
We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。
If you don’t have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。
Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
I don’t think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。
You’d better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。
We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。
If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。
上一篇:
下一篇: