We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。
We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。
We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。
We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。
We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。
We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。
Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。
Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
请告知可供现货的数量。
We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。
We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。
上一篇:
下一篇: