I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
What’s your counter-offer?
您的还价是多少?
It’s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。
Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。
The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I’m afraid.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。
If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。
If you insist on your original price, I’m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。
Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。
The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。
I’m glad that we’ve settled the price.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。
上一篇:
下一篇: