Let me take another look at our requirements.
那我们看看我们的需要量有多少
Your prices seem a little high.
你们的价钱高了一些。
We could make them lower for you.
我们可以算你便宜一点。
How?
怎么做呢?
If you order in large lots, we’ll reduce the price.
如果你大量订购,我们可以降价
We can offer a 10% discount for orders over 10000 pieces.
订购一万个以上,我们可以打九折。
I’m not sure we can use that many.
我怕我们用不了那么多。
It would represent quite a savings.
这省下的可是一笔不少的钱哩。
Ok, I’ll see what I can do.
好吧,我考虑考虑吧
Why are there three prices quoted for this part?
这种零件为什么有三种不同的报价?
They represent the prices for different quantities.
那表示不同的量有不同的价钱。
I see.
原来如此。
上一篇:
下一篇: