We have finally concluded the transaction through negotiation.
经过谈判,我们终于达成了一笔交易。
Now let’s discuss the freight and packing.
现在让我们来讨论一下货运与包装问题。
What do you think about the shipment?
你对货运是怎么考虑的?
We usually ship the goods by regular liners.
我们一般是定期班轮装运货物。
What is the allotted time for receiving?
这批货物什么时候我们能收到?
About September to October.
大概是9月到10月。
For this lot, could you consider prompt shipment?
这批货物能不能即期装运?
As you see, the goods we ordered are seasonal goods.
你知道,我们这批货物是季节性的。
OK. Considering this point and the large quantity you ordered,
好吧。考虑到这个原因以及你们订货数量大,
we can ship the goods one month ahead of time.
我们可以提前一个月起运。
In a word, we’ll provide you with all good service.
我们将为你们提供最好的服务。
Thank you very much. So we can put our minds at ease.
非常感谢,这样我们就放心了。
When will you be able to deliver?
您什么时候可以交货?
When will the delivery be possible?
可以在什么时候交货?
How long will it take to get some more in from the factory?
从工厂再运一些货过来要多久?
Will I be able to receive the goods by the end of September?
我可以在9月底以前收到货吗?
上一篇:
下一篇: