Excuse me, are you Mr. Peter from England?
对不起,请问你是英国的皮特先生吗?
Yes, I am.
是的,我是。
I’m pleased to meet you, Mr. Peter.
皮特先生,很荣幸认识你。
How was your flight?
旅途愉快吗?
Not too bad, thank you.
挺好的,谢谢你。
Not at all. We’ll meet our general manager tomorrow.
不客气,明天带你去见一下我们总经理。
It’s certainly a pleasure to meet you.
认识你真是我的荣幸。
I’m delighted to meet you, Mr. Peter.
皮特先生,很高兴认识你。
Did everything go all right?
一切都顺利吧?
I am Lu Ming. I come here to welcome you.
我是陆明,我是来接你的。
Mr. Harrison, how nice to meet you again.
哈里森先生,真高兴再见到你。
Glad to see you too, we met two years ago.
我也很高兴,我们两年前见过一次。
By the way, how is your wife doing, Harrison?
顺便问一下,贵夫人近来可好吗?
She’s doing fine, thank you.
她很好,谢谢你。
Your luggage is all here?
你的行李就这么多吗?
How long do you intend to stay?
你打算在这儿呆多久?
About three weeks. We’ll have enough time for our talks.
大约三个礼拜,我们有足够的时间交谈了。
Yes, I think so.
对,我想是的。
You must be very tired after the journey.
旅行之后,您一定累了吧!
What about a cup of tea?
喝杯茶如何?
That’s a good idea.
好主意。
How wonderful to meet you again!
又一次见到您真是太高兴了!
How is everyone in your family?
全家都好吗?
May I ask how Mr. Mrs- is?
-先生(小姐)好吗?
My wife wanted me to say thanks to you for your gift last time.
我妻子要我带她谢谢你上次送的礼物。
Oh, it was nothing. I’m glad she liked it.
嗯,小意思。她喜欢就好。
上一篇:
下一篇: