All my bags are checked in. I guess I’m all set to go.
我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.
出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。
I am sure. So, we’ll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.
那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。
Yes, that’s right. They’ll be there in no time.
没错,货很快就会运到。
Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.
很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。
I think all the products are going to sell very well.
我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。
We hope so! It’s always good to work with you, Tom.
希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。
I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won’t be disappointed.
谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。
I’m sure I won’t. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
It was my please.
荣幸之至。
And I’d like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.
对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。
This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?
好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?
They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.
长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。
So I thought you might like it.
所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。
That’s very nice of you. Where did you get it? It’s not a print.
真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
No, it’s an original. My father’s friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.
没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。
And his name and the date are on the bottom.
他的名字和日期都在下面。
I’ll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn’t get you anything.
我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。
Don’t worry about it. It’s a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.
没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。
If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.
如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。
And I’ll be able to show you around our city.
我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.
谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。
You do the same. Well, I’d better go. Thanks again for everything.
你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。
Take care, and have a nice flight.
请保重!祝你一路顺风!
Thank you for taking care of me here.
多谢您的周到招待。
I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
十分感谢您的款待。
Here’s something for you.
这有东西送你。
Please accept these gifts with my thanks.
请接受这些礼物以表达我的谢意。
Have a safe trip back.
祝您平安返家。
Have a nice flight.
祝您一路顺风。
Take care on your way back.
回程保重了。
Happy langings!
一路顺风!
上一篇:
下一篇: