I really feel bad about it. Let me buy you a new one.
我真为这件事感到遗憾。我给你买一本新的吧。
No. Don’t be silly. I wouldn’t dream of letting you do that.
不,别说傻话了。我绝不会想到让你那样做的。
I feel terrible, but I’ve just broken your ashtray.
真是很抱歉,我刚才打破了你的烟灰缸。
It’s nothing to get upset about.
没什么,用不着烦恼。
I don’t know what to say. I’d like to replace it.
我不知说什么好。我赔一个新的给你。
No. It’s out of the question.
哪儿的话,根本谈不上赔。
I’m afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth.
对不起,我把咖啡洒到桌布上了。
Oh,don’t worry about it.
哦,别担心。
I want to apologize.Is there anything I can do?
我要道歉。我能想点什么办法吗?
Just forget about it.I never did like it anyway.
别把这件事放在心上。我本来就不喜欢这桌布。
I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misplaced your scarf.
真对不起,我忘记把你的围巾对丢在什么地方了。
Oh, that’s all right.
哦,没关系。
I’m very sorry. Can I get you another one?
非常抱歉。能不能另外给你买一条呢?
No. Forget about it. It’s not important.
哪儿的话,别提这件事了,那不算什么。
I’m sorry, but I can’t find the book you lent me.
很抱歉!我找不到你借给我的那本书了。
That’s OK.
没关系。
上一篇:
下一篇: