Besides, reasonable quantities of marketing literature are supplied free of charge.
此外,我们还免费提供一定数量的营销资料。
That sounds really attractive.
听起来很有吸引力。
If you can confirm that you wish to proceed with a distributorship of our company,
假如你能肯定你们愿意同我公司建立销售关系,
we’ll send you a letter of appointment and can sign a full distributor contract.
我们将给你们送上一份聘书,并签订一份总的销售合同。
All right. We’ll make close study about it and give you reply as soon as possible.
很好。对这个问题我们将仔细研究一下,尽快给你们答复。
We have closely connected with firms in USA.
我们同美国有良好的业务关系。
Good morning, Mr. Tao.
早上好,陶先生。
Good morning, Mr. Kong.
早上好,孔先生。
The interview and conversation between us in Beijing are quite useful and inspiring.
我们在北京的会面和谈话是十分有益和令人鼓舞的。
We’re very pleased that you are considering becoming a distributor of our company.
我们非常高兴你们正在考虑成为我们的批发商。
We have a wide connection in U.S.A.
我们在美国各地有广泛业务关系。
We’re also very glad to have practical business dealings with you.
我们也很高兴能和贵公司建立实质性的业务联系。
So I’d like to go over the details with you.
因此,我想同你们谈谈细节性的问题。
With pleasure. Now we can offer Optical Mark Readers of models.
很愿意。目前我们能提供光学记录阅读器的模型。
Here are the samples for your examination.
这里是样品,请查看。
How about the pricing?
价格怎么样?
It’s shown in the price list. They are the latest prices.
价钱都列在价格表上。这是最新的报价。
We would expect to hold them until at least the end of this year.
我们会保持这些价格不变,至少直到今年年底。
I see. By the way, what benefit can we get if we act as your agent?
明白。顺便问一下,假如我们做你们的代理会有什么好处?
We’ll offer our sale agents and purchasers many kinds of services and benefits.
我们将为代理商和买主提供多种服务和利益。
上一篇:
下一篇: