Yeah, just like I certainly did not expect to buy these gifts at such low prices.
是啊,我怎么也没想到买这些礼物才花了这么点钱。
My wife will love this jade necklace.
我太太一定会非常喜欢这条镶玉的项链。
And these coral earrings for my daughter are so pretty.
还有给我女儿的珊瑚耳环也非常漂亮。
Yes. Those are excellent gifts. Who else do you need to buy for?
当然,这是都是最佳礼物。你还需要买给谁?
My boss and some friends at the office.
我老板和办公室的同事。
It’s easy to pick something for my colleagues, but it’s difficult for my boss.
给同事们的应该不难买,但是给老板的就难罗。
What kind of things are you looking for?
你想要买什么样的东西?
I think something he can use is the best. A watch or something.
最好是实用的,像手表啦或什么的。
A watch! I’ve got just the place for watches! Let’s go.
手表!我正好知道有家卖表的。走吧!
The selection here is very large, it may be difficult to choose.
这里有很多式样可以选,可能很难决定。
Here, take a look at these Rolexes.
来看这几只劳力士吧!
Rolexes! Are you joking? That’s far outside my price range!
劳力士?!别开玩笑了!那可远超过我的预算了。
Maybe not. These are 350 yuan each.
不见得哦!这些表每只350元。
350 yuan? Are they real?
350元?是真表吗?
They’re real watches. They tell you the time, don’t they?
当然是"真的表"罗。会走也会报时,不是吗?
Ha! Ha! But not real Rolexes. They look the same.
哈!哈!但不是真的劳力士,看起来跟真的一样。
My friends will get a big kick out of getting these.
送劳力士,我同事准乐死了!
How many do you want? I can probably get the owner to bring down the price.
你要几只?我大概可以找店主杀价!
Four will be good.
4只应该够。
Okay, hold on a second. I’ll talk to him.
好的,我跟他说,你等一下。
Here you are. Four beautiful fake Rolexes for 1200 yuan.
来,4只漂亮的劳力士才花了1200元。
What a bargain! Thanks for helping me with this shopping.
真是太划算了!谢谢你带我买这些东西。
I’m sure everyone will be very happy with these gifts.
相信他们一定会喜欢这些礼物的。
No problem. I’m glad to help.
小事情,我很高兴这样做。
Do you need anything particularly?
是不是买一些别的东西?
I know a great place for-
我知道一个好地方干-
I know a good spot for-
我知道一个好地点干-
You have to expect the unexpected in Shanghai.
在上海,你总会有意想不到的收获。
上一篇:
下一篇: