Clark’s Theater.
Clark's剧院。
I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.
听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。
And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.
不知道还有没有包厢的位子?
I’m sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.
抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。
All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.
好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。
Can I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓大名?
My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.
我姓陈,C-H-E-N。
Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?
喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?
Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?
是的。你们还有10号早上7点半去香港的机票吗?
Yes, we have. For how many?
有,要几张?
Please keep two for us to pick up.
请给我保留两张。
Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?
您喜欢靠窗、靠走道还是中间的位置?
Window, please.
靠窗的吧。
OK.
好的。
Please have two window seats placed aside for us.
请为我们保留两个靠窗口的位子。
There aren’t window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.
那些靠窗的位子已没有了,但里面的位子还有。
All window seats are sold out.
所有靠窗口的位子都卖光了。
上一篇:
下一篇: