Yes, they’re free. But there’s usually a long line.
是的,免费。但常常要排长队。
You can join the line behind the clock tower.
你可以到钟楼后面排队。
Where’s the Tomorrow Land Building?
未来世界大厦在哪儿?
The Tomorrow Land Building?
你问未来世界大厦?
It’s behind the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
它在睡美人城堡的后面。
Just take this street round to the right of the castle.
走这条路,拐个弯就到了城堡的右侧。
It’s about 400 yards from here.
离这儿大约有400码。
Excuse me, please. Where’s the nearest men’s room?
劳驾,离这儿最近的男厕所在哪儿?
Then you’ll see the sign for the rest rooms.
你就可以看到厕所的牌子了。
Excuse me. Can you tell me the way to the Sleeping Beauty Castle?
劳驾,你能告诉我到睡美人城的路吗?
Yes. Go straight ahead till you see the entrance.
可以。一直往前走,直到入口处。
It’s about four hundred yards down this street.
城堡就在这条街上,(离这儿)400码左右。
Excuse me. How can I get to Bear Country?
对不起,到熊国怎么走?
Do you see the big gate over there?
你看见那边的大门了吗?
Yes.
看见了。
Go through the gate and you’ll find the entrance to Bear Country on the other side.
穿过大门,你就可以在门那边找到通往熊国的入口了。
Thanks very much.
多谢。
Excuse me. Are the hourse-drawn streetcars free?
对不起,这些马车是免费乘坐的吗?
上一篇:
下一篇: