I saw a beautiful fish in the street market the other day.
前几天,我在街市上见到一条很漂亮的鱼。
It was orange and blue.
鱼身呈橙蓝色。
I’m thinking of buying some next Sunday.
我打算下星期天去买几条。
Where would you keep them?
你把鱼放在什么地方?
In that round bowl over there.
在那边的圆缸里。
It’s a bit small, isn’t it?
缸不小吗?
So are the fish!
鱼也小呀!
I think you should get a tank if you want to keep fish.
我看你要是真想养鱼的话,就该找个水箱。
Really?
真的吗?
Yes. You should never keep fish in a small round bowl.
错不了。你绝不能把鱼养在一个小圆缸里。
They don’t get enough air.
(那样)鱼得不到充足的空气。
I suggest we go shopping together and look for a nice tank.
我建议我们一块去买,找个好看的水箱。
We need to find one about 30 centimetres(cm) by 30 cm by 50 cm.
我们需要找一只尺寸大约为30(厘米)X 30(厘米)X 50(厘米)的水箱。
That might be quite expensive.
那花钱可就多啦。
Check the prices before you decide whether to buy one.
先把价格核对一下,再决定该不该买。
And you ought to get a few large rocks to put in the tank.
还有,你应该弄到几块大点儿的岩石,放进水箱里。
Fish love swimming round the rocks and through holes in them.
鱼喜欢绕着岩石和穿石洞游水。
Is there anything else that I ought to get?
我还该弄点别的什么东西吗?
Yes, you need to get some underwater plants.
是的,你还需要弄一些水下植物。
For one thing they keep the water clean.
一来,水下植物可以保持水的清洁。
Also they make the tank look much prettier.
二来,它们还可以使容器看起来更漂亮些。
上一篇:
下一篇: