Yours,
你的
Jim
吉姆
Good afternoon, class! Who’s on duty today?
同学们,下午好!今天谁值日?
Good afternoon! I am. Today is 16th of December, 1995. Everybody is here except Jim Green.
下午好!今天我值日。今天是(星期和日期)。除了吉姆·格林外,所有人都到齐了。
Where’s Jim Green?
吉姆·林格去哪了?
He’s gone to England with his family. He won’t be back until January.
他和家人一起回英国了。要到元月份才回来。
That’s right. I remember now.
对了。我现在想起来了。
Have you received a letter from Jim yet?
你收到了吉姆的来信没有?
No, I haven’t.
不,没有。
Really? Oh well, no news is good news.
真的吗?噢,没有消息就是好消息。
115 Park Road
公园路115号
London SE3 7SD
伦敦 SE3 7SD
December 23rd, 1999.
1999年12月23日
Dear Ling Feng,
亲爱的Ling Feng:
How time files! More than a week has passed already!
光阴似箭!已经过了一周多时间了!
I hope that you and everybody at school are all well.
我希望你和学校里的每一个人都很好。
Please give them all my best wishes. I hope Polly is well, too.
请向他们转达我的最良好的祝愿。我还希望波利也很好。
Is she very unhappy without me?
没有我在她是不是很不愉快?
Don’t forget to give her some food and change her water, will you?
请不要忘记给她一些食物和换水,你不会忘记吧?
Please tell Mr Hu that I am working hard on my Chinese.
请告诉胡先生,说我正在努力学习汉语。
We had a very good journey home.
我们回家的旅途很顺利。
I had a seat beside the window.
我的座位在窗口旁
But I didn’t see much during the flight because there was too much cloud.
但我在飞行途中并没有看到什么东西,因为云层很厚。
Mum slept almost the whole way.
妈妈在整个途中几乎都在睡觉。
We stopped in Moscow on the way, but only for an hour or two, so there was no time to go into the centre of the city.
我们在莫斯科停了一下,但只停了一两个小时,所以没有时间去市中心玩。
I didn’t mind, because it was really cold in Moscow. There was thick snow everywhere!
我并不介意,因为莫斯科的天气非常寒冷。到处都可看见厚厚的雪!
We’ve seen several members of the family since we arrived my grandfather and my aunt and uncle.
自我们回来以后已经见到了好几个家庭成员祖父、姑姑和叔叔。
But we won’t have our big family get-together until Christmas.
但我们要等到圣诞节才会有家庭大团圆。
Everybody here is busy getting ready for it and buying Christmas presents.
这里的每一个人都在忙于为圣诞节做准备和忙于购买圣诞节礼物。
I will have to choose presents for all the family soon, but I haven’t chosen any yet!
我很快就要为每一位家庭成员选购礼物,但我至今还什么也没买!
Tomorrow is christmas Eve, and my father and I went to choose a Christmas tree today.
明天是圣诞节前夜,今天我和父亲去选圣诞树。
We chose a big one. It is almost as tall as the room.
我们选了一棵大的。它几乎和房间一样高。
It is now standing in the corner of our sitting room.
它现在就站在客厅的一个角落。
Kate has covered it with Christmas lights.
凯特给它挂上了圣诞彩灯。
The sitting room looks really beautiful at the moment.
此刻客厅显得非常美丽。
There is a fire burning in the fireplace, and the Christmas tree lights are shining brightly.
火在壁炉里熊熊燃烧,圣诞树的彩灯在交相交烁。
Please write soon and tell me all your news.
噢,我得停笔了。请快点回信,告诉我你们的一切。
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!
圣诞快乐,并致以新年的良好祝愿!
上一篇:
下一篇: