I can’t remember. Did I put them under the table?
我想不起来了。 放在桌子下面了吗?
I can’t see them there. Did you buy any this morning?
桌子下面没有。你今天早晨买了吗?
Sorry! I think we had them for lunch. We must get some more tomorrow.
对不起!我想我们中午吃掉了。我们明天得再买一些。
The Turners are going on a train. The conductor is coming round.
特纳一家人在火车上。列车员走过来。
Tickets, please! Tickets, please!
请出示车票!请出示车票!
Oh, there’s the conductor. Do you have your ticket?
啊,列车员来了。票在你那儿吗?
Yes, it’s here, in my bag. What about yours?
有,在这儿,在我的提包里。你的票呢?
It’s er … oh, I can’t find it!
票,嗯……啊,找不到了!
Where did you put it?
你把它放哪儿啦?
I thought I put it in my coat, but it isn’t here!
我想我把它放在大衣里,可现在不见了!
You’d better find it quickly. Oh, too late.
你最好赶快找到它。啊,太迟了。
Tickets, please. May I see your ticket please, madam?
请出示车票。夫人,请问我可以看看你的车票吗?
Certainly. Here it is.
当然可以。在这儿。
Thank you, madam. Now, may I see yours, sir?
谢谢,夫人。现在,可以看看你的车票吗,先生?
I’m sorry, I can’t find it. I thought it was in my coat.
对不起,我的票找不到了。我原来以为是放在大衣里。
Did you buy one, sir?
你买了票吗,先生?
Oh, yes, I bought one, but I can’t find it now.
噢,是,我买了票的,但现在找不见了!
I hope you can find it. I’m coming back in a minute.
我希望你能找到它。我很快就回来。
Excuse me. What’s that over there?
请问,那边是什么东西?
Where?
哪里?
There, on the floor. Is it your ticket?
那儿,地板上!是你的票吗?
Oh, yes. It is mine.
啊,是的!是我的!
Let me pick it up for you.
我替你捡起来吧。
Thank goodness!
谢天谢地!
Don’t thank goodness! Thank this good girl!
不要谢天谢地!要谢这位好姑娘!
Did you find your ticket, sir?
你找到你的票了吗,先生?
Yes, here it is.
是的,在这儿。
Where was it?
在哪里找到的?
I found it on the floor.
在地板上找到的。
Better late than never.
迟一点找到总比找不到好嘛。
I’ll be more careful next time.
我下次要更小心一些。
I bought some this morning. It’s in the fridge.
我今天早晨买了一些。在冰箱里。
Good. But we need some more. Uncle Wang is coming to supper.
好的。但我还要更多点。王伯伯今天来吃晚饭。
OK. Let’s buy some more this afternoon.
好吧,我们下午再多买点。
Where did you put the oranges?
你把橘子放在哪了?
上一篇:
下一篇: