Hello, Zhou Lan. Can I ask you for some advice?
你好,周兰。我想征求一下你的建议,可以吗?
Of course.
当然。
Well, I’ve recently started biology.
喏,我最近开始学生物学了。
I really enjoy it, but I’m tired of so much reading.
我可喜欢学啦!但要读的东西太多,我很烦。
I want to improve, but I don’t know how.
我想提高它,但又不知道怎么样才能提高。
What can you suggest?
你有什么建议吗?
Well, have you considered using the lab in your free class? I suggest you ask Mr. Wu.
噢,你是否考虑过在自习课上利用这个实验室?我建议你问问吴先生。
Well, yes, I could do that. But I don’t want to do anything alone.
哦,好,这事我能办。但我又不想一个人做事情。
I’ve got an idea.
我有个办法。
Why not do a tomato experiment?
干吗不做西红柿实验呢?
You don’t need anything special.
你不需要什么特别的东西。
Ask Mr. Wu if you can have some old boxes.
问问吴先生,你能否搞到一些旧箱子。
Use the lab and prepare some plant food for young tomatoes.
用实验室为西红柿幼苗准备一些养分。
I mean powder that is made from fish, blood and bone.
我是指用鱼、血和骨头制成的粉末。
You must weigh it carefully.
你必须仔细地称一称重量。
That’s why you need the lab.
这就是你为什么要用实验室的原因。
Then grow some tomatoes in one box which has plant food in the soil and some in another box which doesn’t.
然后,在一个箱子里种一些西红柿,里面的土有养料,而在另一个箱子里也种一些,但里面的土没有养料。
Then see which plants grow higher, measure them with a ruler and write down your results.
过后看看哪种西红柿长得比较高,用尺子量量并记录下你的实验结果。
Why don’t you do the experiment? I’m sure you would do it really well.
你干吗不做这个实验呢?我相信你一定会干的很棒的。
OK. I’ve got a better idea. Why don’t we do it together?
好,我有了一个更好的主意。为什么我们不一起干呢?
上一篇:
下一篇: