Hello, Mr. Ball. Do come in.
你好,鲍尔先生。请进来。
All right. Just for a minute. I came to give you a message.
好!稍等一会儿。我来给你捎个口信。
Come in and have a seat.
请进来坐。
I’d like you to meat Dr Zhang.
我想让你见见张先生。
He’s here on a visit from Guangzhou.
他从广州来这里参观访问。
How do you do?
你好!
How do you do ? Are you having a nice time in Beijing?
你好!你在北京玩得愉快吗?
Yes, very nice, thank you.
是的,非常愉快,谢谢。
I’ve got some personal affairs that I have to see to, but I’ve also got some time to visit some relatives.
我还有些个人的事得去料理一下,但我也得抽些时间去看看一些亲戚。
Mrs. Zhu, I called to tell you that the conference has been delayed until the 15th and 16th.
朱夫人,我来告诉你会议已经推迟到了15号至16号开。
I meant to tell you yesterday, but you were not in your office.
我原想昨天告诉你的,但你没在办公室。
Right, I’ll make a note of that.
没错,我把它记下来。
It’s very kind of you to call.
谢谢你来告诉我。
Now I can make my plans for the rest of the month.
现在我可以安排这个月其余时间的活动了。
I’m afraid I have to go now.
现在我得走了。
It’s time I went and picked up my little girl from school.
我该去学校接我的小女儿了。
Goodbye, Dr Zhang.
再见,张医生。
I hope you have a good journey back to Guangzhou.
祝你回广州时一路顺风。
Thank you very much. It was nice to meet you.
非常感谢。见到你真高兴。
Goodbye, Mrs. Zhu.
再见,朱夫人。
Goodbye. Thanks again for calling.
再见!再次感谢你的来访。
Please remember me to your wife.
请代我向你的夫人问候。
上一篇:
下一篇: