You’ll be all right soon.
你很快就会好的。
And I advise you not to eat fruit that isn’t ripe in future.
还有,我劝你今后不要吃不熟的水果。
OK. Thank you. Goodbye.
好的,谢谢您。再见!
What can I do for you, Sharon?
莎伦,我能为你做什么?(你哪不舒服?)
Well, I couldn’t sleep last night.
啊,我昨晚上没睡好觉。
What was the matter?
怎么啦?
I’ve got a pain here. Just here. Ouch!
我这儿痛。就这儿。哎哟!
Right. Let me examine you. Does it hurt here? Here? Here?
好。我来给你检查检查。这儿痛吗?这儿?这儿?
Ouch!
哎哟!
What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃了什么呢?
For lunch I had noodles, salad and later a peach.
午餐我吃了面条、色拉,后来还吃了只桃子。
I didn’t have any supper, except a piece of bread, because I didn’t feel very well.
晚餐我只吃了一片面包,别的什么也没吃,因为我觉得不舒服。
Was the peach ripe or green?
桃子是熟的还是生的?
It was a bit green.
还有点生。
I think that may be the problem.
我想问题就在这里。
It’s nothing serious.You’d better have a good rest.
(病情)不太严重。你最好好好休息一下。
Take this medicine three times a day.
这药每天服3次。
上一篇:
下一篇: