Where are you travelling to, Gary?
卡里,你打算旅行到哪里呢?
To London.
到伦敦。
How are you getting there?
你怎么样去?
By bicycle.
骑自行车去。
By bicycle? From Beijing? That’s a long trip.
骑自行车去?从北京出发?这可是长途旅行呀。
It’s about20,000 kilometres.
大约有20,000公里。
How long will it take you to complete the trip?
你旅行全程需要多长时间?
Perhaps more than half a year.
大约半年多吧。
How many of you are making the trip?
你们有多少人去旅行?
There are four of us.
我们有4人。
Sun Huilin is Chinese, Peter is Australian, Lynn is from Greece and I’m from Britain.
孙辉林是中国人,彼得是澳大利亚人,林恩是希腊人,我是英国人。
Why are you making this journey?
你们为什么要作这样的旅行呢?
We are trying to collect money for a wildlife project.
我们正在设法募集资金搞一个野生动物项目。
What will the money be used for?
这钱打算怎么用?
There’s a very important Chinese deer called the milu deer.
有一种非常珍贵的中国鹿,叫做麋鹿。
We want to give some money to this project so that the number of this deer in China can be increased.
我们想在这个项目上花些钱,以便使这些麋鹿的数量在中国得到增加。
That sounds a great idea. Good luck with your trip!
听起来真是个好主意。祝你一路顺风。
Thanks a lot.
多谢。
上一篇:
下一篇: