Jim! Come here, please.
吉姆,请过来。
Yes, Mum.
好的,妈妈。
Jim, is this your football sock?
这是你的足球袜吗?
Yes, it is.
是的。
Where’s the other one?
另一只在哪儿?
I think it’s under the table.
我想可能在桌子底下。
Put them away, please. You must look after your things.
把他们放好。你得能看好自己的东西。
Sorry!
对不起。
Jim, could you help me, please?
吉姆,你能帮我吗?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
I want my kite. It’s in that tree.
我在拿我的风筝,在树上呢!
OK! Don’t worry. I can get it.
不用担心,我能拿下来。
Is it broken?
弄坏了吗?
I don’t think so. Here you are. Catch!
我觉得没有。给你,接住!
Oh, thank you.
谢谢!
Kate!
凯特!
What’s wrong, Jim?
怎么了?吉姆?
I can’t get down.
我下不来了。
Don’t worry. Li lei.
不用担心。李磊。
Hi, Kate. What’s wrong?
哎,凯特,怎么了?
It’s Jim. He’s in that tree. He can’t get down. Can you help him?
是吉姆,他在树上,下不来了,你能帮他吗?
Don’t worry. I can help him.
不用着急,我来帮他。
Jim! Come this way, please!
吉姆,朝这边来。
OK. Thanks.
谢谢!
Now, come here, to the wall.
现在到墙这边来。
Right. I’m OK now, thank goodness!
好了,没事了,谢天谢地!
Don’t thank goodness. Thank Li Lei.
不要谢天谢地,要谢李磊。
Thanks very much!
太感谢你了!
You’re welcome.
别客气。
Jim, could you help us, please?
吉姆,你能帮我们吗?
Certainly, Lily. What’s wrong?
当然可以,Lily,怎么啦?
It’s this plane.
这个飞机。
That’s a nice plane. Whose is it?
这个飞机很漂亮,是谁的呀?
It’s ours.
是我们的。
What’s wrong with it?
怎么了?
I think it’s broken.
我觉得好象坏了。
Let me see. Oh dear! Yes, it is broken.
让我看看,天哪!是坏了。
Oh no! Can you mend it?
你能修好吗?
Sorry, I don’t think so.
对不起,我不行。
Let me have a look, please.
来让我看看。
Here you are.
给你。
Hmm! I think I can mend it. But I want a knife. Do you have a knife?
我想我可以,但需要一个小刀,你有吗?
Yes, I have a small one.
我有一个小的。
Give it to me, please.
给我。
Here you are.
给你。
Thanks.
谢谢!
Can you help her?
你能帮她吗?
Certainly! What’s wrong?
当然可以,怎么了?
Her kite is broken. Can you mend it?
这个风筝坏了。你能修好吗?
I think so. Let me see.
我想可以的。让我看看。
Yes, here you are.Thanks very much!
给你。太谢谢你了!
上一篇:
下一篇: