What’s that fly doing in my soup?
我汤里的这只苍蝇在干什么呢?
Swimming, I think.
我想是在游泳吧。
What’s this?
这是什么?
It’s bean soup.
蚕豆汤。
I don’t want to know what it’s been; I want to know what it is now.
我不想知道它曾经是什么;我想知道它现在是什么。
Waiter. Will the pancakes be long?
服务员,煎饼要很久才做好吗?
No, sir. Round.
不,先生,圆的。
Here are some more Waiter-and- Customer jokes.
这里有一些“服务员与顾客之间”的笑话。
See if you can find out what the joke is.
看你是否能找出其好笑在何处。
Have you got chicken’s legs?
你有鸡腿吗?
No, sir, I always walk this way.
不,先生,我一直是这样走路的呀!
What’s wrong with these eggs?
这些蛋是怎么回事呀?
Don’t ask me, sir. I only laid the table.
别问我,先生。我只是摆桌子。
How did you find the fish, Madam?
你觉得鱼的味道怎么样,女士?
Quite by accident. I moved a few peas and there it was.
很偶然。我挪了几颗青豆就发现了。
上一篇:
下一篇: