Now, this is the chemistry lab. Have you been in this lab before?
好啦,这是化学实验室。你们以前到过这个实验室吗?
No.
没有。
OK, listen carefully, please.
好,请仔细听着。
First of all, don’t come in here without a teacher.
首先,没有老师领着不要进这儿。
That’s not allowed. Once you are in here, listen to your teacher.
那是不允许的。一旦进来了,你们要听老师的话。
Do what he or she tells you to do.
听从老师的教导。
Follow your teacher’s instructions.
按照他/她告诉你的去做。
Don’t touch anything unless your teacher tells you to.
除非老师允许,否则你不要动任何东西。
When you have finished your experiment, please tidy the lab and put everything back in the cupboards.
做完实验后,请你们把实验室整理好,并把所有的东西放回器皿柜。
Do you all understand?
你们都明白了吗?
Yes.
明白了。
What about when we leave?
我们离开实验室又该做些什么呢?
That’s very important.
这很重要。
Before you leave the lab, make sure the electricity is turned off and the windows are shut.
你们离开实验室前,务必要关上电源,关好窗户。
Finally, turn off the lights and lock the door.
最后,关上灯,锁好门。
That’s all. Any other questions?
就这些。还有什么问题吗?
Are we allowed to use the basin by the side of the cupboard?
我们可以使用器皿柜旁边的那个水盆吗?
Yes. Wash your hands with soap at the end of your experiment.
可以。在实验结束时要用肥皂洗手。
上一篇:
下一篇: