It’s a bit windy today, isn’t it?
今天有点风,是不是?
Yes, it is. Hopefully tomorrow will turn out fine.
世纪的,有点儿。希望明天是个好天。
Are you a visitor here?
你是来这里旅游的吗?
That’s right. I’m travelling round the country.
对。我在周游全国各地。
I’ve always dreamt of coming to China, and now my dream has come true.
我做梦都想到中国来,而现在我的梦想成真了。
How do you manage in your wheelchair?
你坐在轮椅上怎么能旅游呢?
I seldom have any difficulties.
我很少碰到困难。
Sometimes we aren’t able to get into every building because there are too many steps.
有时我们并不能进每栋楼房,是因为楼梯太多了。
But I’m determined to enjoy myself as much as possible, even though I can’t see everything.
但是尽管我不可能什么都看,我都决定要玩个痛快!
Where are you going tomorrow? You said that you hoped it would be fine.
你明天打算去哪儿?你说你希望明天是个好天呢。
We’re going out to the Summer Palace.
我们打算去颐和园看看。
So far as I know you shouldn’t have any problems there.
就我所知,你在那里不会有什么问题的。
I know that one of the towers is on the top of a hill, but the rest of the buildings are easy to get to.
我知道其中有个塔在山上,但其余的建筑物都并不难上。
I hope so. Thank you.
但愿如此。谢谢。
It’s a pleasure. What time is it by your watch, please?
不客气。请问,你的表几点了?
A quarter to eight.
7点45了。
Oh dear! I must go. Have a good day!
哎呀!我得走了,再见。
上一篇:
下一篇: