Aahh!
啊…
How long has he been like this?
他像这样有多久了?
Ever since last night.
自打昨晚起。
Did he sleep well?
他睡得好吗?
I think so. But he seemed rather tired last night.
我想睡得好。但昨晚他看起来有点累。
Yes, I feel tired all the time.
对,我总是感到累。
Has he had anything to eat this morning?
他今早吃了什么东西吗?
Yes, for breakfast he had some bread, two eggs, some fruit and a glass of milk.
吃了,他早餐吃了面包、两只鸡蛋、一些水果,还喝了一杯牛奶。
Well, Mrs Brown, maybe he has caught a bit of a cold.
嗯,布朗太太,也许他只是有点儿感冒。
Is that all? It seems worse than a cold.
仅此吗?看似比感冒重吧。
Don’t worry. But you’d better take him to the nurse, and she’ll give him some pills.
放心吧。你最好带他到护士那,她会给他一些药片的。
Shall I keep him away from school?
我是否要他不去上学?
No, I think it’ll be all right for him to go to school.
不,我想他去上学没什么关系。
Oh, I’m feeling even worse! I think I’m going to die!
噢,我感觉更糟了!我想我要死了!
Oh, doctor. He seems terribly ill. Are you sure it’s nothing serious?
噢,医生。他似乎病得很厉害。你肯定不是什么大病?
Yes, he’ll be all right soon. I’m sure of that!
是的,他很快就没事了。我肯定!
So it’s not serious, doctor?
那么说,医生,这病并没有什么大不了的?
No, Mrs Brown. Your son’s trouble is very common these days. It happens all the time. It comes and goes very quickly. He’ll get well soon.
是的,布朗太太。你儿子的毛病现在是极常见的,经常有的。它来得快,去得也快。他不久就会好的。
But I don’t understand.
这我就不明白了。
This afternoon the biggest football match of the year will be on TV. Tom won’t feel well till it’s over. You wait. After the game he’ll be fine!
今天下午,今年最大的一场足球比赛将在电视上播出。球踢完了,汤姆的病就好了。你等着瞧!比赛结束,他一定会好的!
Thank you, doctor. Come along, Tom.
医生,谢谢你。我们走吧,汤姆。
Goodbye!
再见!
Have you slept well?
你睡得好吗?
Yes, I slept very well all night, thanks.
好的,我一个晚上都睡得很踏实,谢谢。
Have you taken your medicine today?
你今天吃药了吗?
Yes, I took it after breakfast.
吃了,我早饭后就吃了。
Have you had a wash yet?
你洗过脸了吗?
Yes, I washed before breakfast.
洗了,我早饭前洗了脸。
You haven’t finished your lunch!
你没吃完午饭!
Sorry. I had a little, but I don’t feel like eating.
对不起。我吃了一点儿,我不想吃。
Mum, I don’t feel very well.
妈,我感觉不舒服。
Oh dear! What’s wrong?
噢,亲爱的!怎么啦?
I don’t know. I’ve got a headache and a cough.
我不知道。我头痛和咳嗽。
You’d better stay in bed till tomorrow. If you’re not better by then, I’ll take you to see the doctor.
你最好是在床上躺着,一直到明天。如果还不好,我再带你去看医生。
There’s something wrong with Kate.
凯特有些舒服。
Really? What’s the trouble?
真的?怎么啦?
She’s not feeling well. I told her to stay in bed till tomorrow.
她感觉不好。我叫她在床上躺着,一直到明天。
Nothing serious, I hope.
我希望没什么大病。
I hope not. She says she’s got a headache and a cough. Perhaps she’s caught a cold.
我也但愿如此。她说有点头痛,还咳嗽。也许是感冒了。
Good morning, doctor.
医生,早上好。
Good morning, Mrs Brown. Well, what’s your trouble, young man?
布朗太太早上好。嗯,小伙子有什么病?
I
我……我头痛和……(他开始咳起来)。
Oh dear! What a terrible cough!
噢,宝贝!咳得还真厉害呢!
I feel terrible!
我感觉很不好!
Have you taken his temperature?
你给他量过体温吗?
Yes, I have. His temperature seems to be all right.
我量过了。他的体温似乎正常。
Open your mouth and say Ah.
张大嘴说“啊”。
上一篇:
下一篇: