Good morning.
早上好。
Good morning. Could I have some bottles of milk, please?
早上好。我想买几瓶牛奶?
Sorry, there aren’t any. Would you like some bottles of orange?
对不起,没有了,您要几瓶橙汁怎么样?
OK.
好吧!
How many would you like?
您想买几瓶呢?
Three, please.
三瓶。
Here you are.
给您。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Jim, could you help me, please? I want to get some books.
吉姆,你能帮我一下吗?我想拿些书。
Yes, Miss Gao! How many are there?
可以,高老师,有多少呢?
About fifty.
大约有五十本。
Are they new?
是新的吗?
Yes, they’re our new reading books. Is the box too heavy?
对,这些是我们的新教科书,这个箱子重吗?
No, I can carry it.
不,我能搬得动。
Good. Put it on the small table, please.
好,把箱子放在那个小桌子上吧!
Thank you,Jim. Please sit down. Could you count them, please, Lucy?
谢谢你吉姆, 坐下吧!你能数数吗?鲁茜?
Yes, Miss Gao.
可以,高老师。
In Miss Gao’s class there are forty-six students.
在高老师的班上有四十六个学生。
There are twenty-four boys, and twenty-two girls.
二十四个男生,二十二个女生。
One of the boys is English. His name is Jim.
有一个男孩是英国人,他的名字叫吉姆。
All the other boys are Chinese. All of the Chinese students are Young Pioneers.
其余的男孩都是中国人。所有的中国学生都是少先队员。
In the class there are two American girls. They are twins. Their names are Lily and Lucy.
在班上有两个美国女孩,他们是双胞胎,名字叫鲁茜、莉莉。
All the other girls are Chinese.
其余的女孩是中国人。
American – English – Chinese! There’s no difference, says Wei Hua. We are all friends!
“美国,英国,中国没有什么区别”,魏华说,“我们都是好朋友”。
上一篇:
下一篇: