Hello. Can I speak to Pippa, please?
喂!请问皮帕在吗?
There’s no Pippa here. This is 8686087.
这里没有皮帕这个人。这是8686087。
I’m sorry. I think I dialled the wrong number.
对不起。我想我拨错了号码。
Hello.
喂!
Hello. Is that Bob?
喂!是鲍勃吗?
Yes, it is.
我正是。
Hi, this is Steve. Is Pippa there?
你好。我是史蒂夫。皮帕在那吗?
Yes, she is. Would you like a word with her?
她在,你想跟她说话吗?
Yes, please.
是的,请叫她一下。
Hold on. I’ll go and get her.
别挂上,我去叫她。
Pippa. I called to ask you if you’d like to come to a lecture on Thursday evening at the college.
皮普,我打电话是问你是否想听周四晚上在学院的一个讲座。
It’s about the universe. The speaker’s supposed to be excellent.
是关于宇宙的。演讲人应该是一流的吧。
Just a minute. I’ll see if I’m free. No, I’m not. I’ve already got something on that evening.
等一会。我看看是否有空。不,我没空。我那天晚上已经有了安排。
What a pity! Never mind. We must get together some other time for a chat.
真可惜!不过不要紧。我们必须找个时间聚一聚、聊一聊。
Yes, good idea.
好主意呀。
I’ll have to go now. Someone wants to use the phone. All the best.
现在我得挂电话了。有人想用电话。祝你一切都好。
Bye.
再见。
上一篇:
下一篇: