Can you ring up the bus company?
你能给汽车公司打个电话吗?
We shall need two buses to meet people at the staton.
我们需要两辆公共汽车到车站去接人。
What time?
什么时间?
6 a.m.
上午六时,呃,对不起,是26号下午6时。
OK. I’ll do that.
好的,我会做的。
I can’t get through.
我打不通。
The line’s busy. I’ll try again later.
电话占线,过一会我再打。
Can you have a look at this?
你能看看这个吗?
Is this a D or a P?
这个字母是“D”还是“P”?
It must be a D.
这一定是“D”。
Hello. Capital Buses.
喂,首都公共汽车公司。
Hello. Could I speak to Pat, please?
喂,请帕特听电话好吗?
Hold on please. I’m sorry.
请别挂断。很抱歉。
She’s not in the office right now.
她现在不在办公室。
Can I take a message?
要不要留个话?
Yes. This is Mary speaking.
是的,我是玛丽。
Can you ask her to ring me back, please?
你能请她给我回个电话吗?
Does she have your number?
她有你的电话号码吗?
Perhaps not. It’s 6674044.
可能没有。号码是6674044。
I’ll ask her to call you. Goodbye.
我会叫她给你回电话的。再见。
Bye.
再见。
Mary and lizzy are organizing a large medical conference.
玛丽和莉齐正在组织一个大型的医学会议。
What a lot of invitations to send out!
要寄出的请贴真多呀!
Yes, there must be over two hundred here.
是呀,这儿一定有200多张。
上一篇:
下一篇: